- Build and review your knowledge and understanding through discussion point questions, review questions and learning review points.
- Understand the key issues and concepts you need to know using clear, detailed explanations and definitions of key terms supported by real-life case studies that bring topics to life.
- Learn and practise the research, analytical, interpretative and evaluative skills required for GCSE Citizenship Studies with a variety of engaging activities.
- Extend your learning and research topics further with links to relevant websites.
- Feel confident preparing for your exams with assessment guidance, useful advice on writing exam answers and practice questions on every topic.
REF : 9781471864858