La promo du moment
Build in-depth understanding and inspire your students to tackle design challenges both practically and creatively, with a textbook that delivers the Core Technical plus Specialist Technical and Design & Making Principles needed for the 2017 AQA D&T GCSE.
The insight of our author team will build topic knowledge, including the technical principles of materials with which you are less familiar, while focusing on the specialist principles of electrical and mechanical systems and components in more depth, to ensure you can navigate the specification with confidence whilst your students' ideas flourish.
· Trusted author team of specialist teachers and those with examining experience
· Build topic knowledge with learning objectives directly linked to the specification and short activities to reinforce understanding
· Develop mathematical and scientific knowledge and understanding with activities that link topics to maths and science
· Inspire your students as they undertake the iterative design process, with examples of imaginative design-and-make tasks, and a look at how to approach the Non-Exam Assessment
· Check knowledge and understanding with end of topic summaries and practice questions for the written exam
|Auteur :||Bryan Williams, Louise Attwood, Pauline Treuherz, Dave Larby, Ian Fawcett, Dan Hughes|
|Editeur (Livre) :||Hodder Education|
|Collection :||AQA GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology|
|Date sortie / parution :||02/10/2017|
|EAN commerce :||9781510402164|
|Support (Livre) :||Ebook Epub|
|Format Ebook :||Epub|
|Type de protection :||Contenu protégé|