La promo du moment
Build in-depth understanding and inspire your students to tackle design challenges both practically and creatively, with a textbook that delivers the Core Technical plus Specialist Technical and Design & Making Principles needed for the 2017 AQA D&T GCSE.
The insight of our author team will build topic knowledge, including the technical principles of materials with which you are less familiar, while focusing on the specialist principles of textile-based materials in more depth, to ensure you can navigate the specification with confidence whilst your students' ideas flourish.
· Trusted author team of specialist teachers and those with examining experience
· Build topic knowledge with learning objectives directly linked to the specification and short activities to reinforce understanding
· Develop mathematical and scientific knowledge and understanding with activities that link topics to maths and science
· Inspire your students as they undertake the iterative design process, with examples of imaginative design-and-make tasks, and a look at how to approach the Non-Exam Assessment
· Check knowledge and understanding with end of topic summaries and practice questions for the written exam
|Auteur :||Bryan Williams, Louise Attwood, Pauline Treuherz, Dave Larby, Ian Fawcett, Dan Hughes|
|Editeur (Livre) :||Hodder Education|
|Collection :||AQA GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology|
|Date sortie / parution :||25/09/2017|
|EAN commerce :||9781510402140|
|Support (Livre) :||Ebook Epub|
|Format Ebook :||Epub|
|Type de protection :||Contenu protégé|