Welsh language edition.
For the new Welsh specification for first teaching 2017.
Stretch and challenge your students to achieve their full potential with learning materials that guide them through the new Unit 1 content and assessment requirements; developed by subject experts with examining experience and the leading Religious Studies publisher.
- Enables you to teach philosophical themes confidently with clear explanations of Christian, Muslim, Jewish and Buddhist beliefs and practices.
- Motivates students to build and cement their knowledge and skills using a range of imaginative, innovative activities that support learning and revision.
- Prepares students for examination with exam focus sections at the end of each unit that provide guidance on how to tackle questions.
- Helps students of all abilities fulfil their potential and increase their understanding through clear, detailed explanations of the key content and concepts.
WJEC GCSE Religious Studies
Unit 1 Religious Responses to Philosophical Themes
- Christianity: Beliefs and teachings
- Islam: Beliefs and teachings
- Judaism: Beliefs and teachings
- Buddhism: Beliefs and teachings
- Life and Death
- Good and Evil
WJEC GCSE Religious Studies: Unit 1 Religion and Philosophical Themes
|Editeur (Livre) :|
|Date sortie / parution :||21/05/2018|
|EAN commerce :||
|Support (Livre) :||Ebook Epub|
|Format Ebook :||Epub|
|Type de protection :||Contenu protégé|
REF : 9781510435988