La promo du moment
Engage your students in all aspects of food and nutrition, improve their practical food preparation skills and prepare them for assessment with this book written specifically for the new WJEC Food and Nutrition GCSE for Wales.
This book is endorsed by WJEC.
- Ensures your students understand the subject content with accessible explanations of all concepts, including simple definitions of key words
- Develops cooking and food preparation skills with engaging and cost-effective practical activities throughout
- Differentiates with stretch and challenge activities to ensure progression and to challenge more able learners
- Includes extensive guidance on the Food Preparation and Nutrition in Action non-examination assessment tasks
- Prepares students for the written exam with exam preparation advice and practice questions with worked answers, mark schemes and commentary
|Auteur :||Helen Buckland, Jacqui Keepin|
|Editeur (Livre) :||Hodder Education|
|Date sortie / parution :||02/10/2017|
|EAN commerce :||9781510418431|
|Support (Livre) :||Ebook Epub|
|Format Ebook :||Epub|
|Type de protection :||Contenu protégé|