For the property investor France has it all – a uniquely stable housing market, a vast long-term rental market and 70-80 million tourists a year looking for short term accommodation.
But that is not all. Property prices and mortgage interest rates are much lower in France and UK Capital Gains tax on holiday lettings in France can be as low as 10%!
Whether the aim is to buy a second home or build a property portfolio abroad, France has to be the number one choice.
The product of 12 years experience in buying, managing and letting properties in France, this guide leaves nothing to chance. It covers:
• Hotspot locations and property prices
• Setting up and running a holiday letting business
• Investing for profit in the long-term rental sector
• Raising the finance to buy
• Finding the property
• The buying process from offer to completion
• Buying off-plan and leaseback
• Buying an apartment
• Taxation – French and UK
REF : 9781845285302