Julia Morris is the first to admit she does not know much, but these are some of the things she knows for sure:
- Writing a Logie speech when you are aged eight is not normal;
- Cathy Freeman is the only woman in the world who looks good in white lycra;
- $22,000 Aussie dollars converts to about 23 pounds Sterling;
- 'Overnight romance' sounds better than 'one-night stand';
- Tom Jones is not the only dark-haired Welsh man with sex appeal;
- A blue cross on a white stick WILL change your life.
DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I USED TO BE? is a delightful memoir from one of Australia's best-loved comedians about moving to the UK, frocking up, dating, getting married, giving birth to her first child and coming home...and not always wearing Manolos.