La promo du moment
Most people understand that what an emergency is and only call out the police, fire brigade or ambulance when they really need to. However, there is a weird minority who will dial 911 if they lose their keys, if their phone isn't working, if they need a lift home from a party or even if they have become hopelessly trapped in their own duvet!
This hilarious collection of true stories brings together some of the world's most ridiculous emergency calls, including:
- The woman who called the police because MacDonalds was out of Chicken Mcnuggets.
- The priest who dialed 999 because WHSmiths at Manchester Airporte wouldn't let him use their toilet
- The boy who called an ambulance because his poodle was looking sad.
- The man whose watch read the same time for three hours who called the police to report that...wait for it...time was standing still
- Then there was the man who had taken too much viagra...