If you’ve been diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) or suspect you have it, this book provides advice about how to manage your condition, and shows how eating the healthy low GI way can help you take control.
This updated edition is a companion to Australia’s original international bestseller, the LOW GI DIET HANDBOOK, and is filled with indispensable advice on switching to a low GI diet. The authors’ total lifestyle approach includes:
• Easy-to-understand information on low GI carbs and their benefits for PCOS;
• Practical tips to make low GI eating and regular exercise a way of life;
• An at-a-glance guide to the GI and glycemic load values of more than 1000 foods;
• How to beat the symptoms of PCOS;
• How to boost fertility;
• How to balance hormones;
• How to reduce insulin resistance;
• How to reduce the risk of diabetes.
Start eating towards good health today!