MBA In A Week is a simple and straightforward way to get the edge in business, giving you everything you really need to know in just seven short chapters. Every day it focuses on one area of MBA study, from global business, finance and accounting, to strategy, marketing and operations management.
This book distils the most practical business insights of an MBA into easy-to-digest bite-sized chunks, giving you a basic knowledge and understanding of the key concepts, together with practical and thought-provoking exercises. Whether you choose to read it in a week or in a single sitting, MBA In A Week is your fastest route to success:
- Sunday: Global business pressures and change
- Monday: Finance, economics and accounting
- Tuesday: Entrepreneurship, ethics and social responsibility
- Wednesday: Strategy and marketing
- Thursday: Operations management
- Friday: Organizational behaviour and human resources management
- Saturday: Research and change management
ABOUT THE SERIES
In A Week books are for managers, leaders, and business executives who want to succeed at work. From negotiating and content marketing to finance and social media, the In A Week series covers the business topics that really matter and that will help you make a difference today. Written in straightforward English, each book is structured as a seven-day course so that with just a little work each day, you will quickly master the subject. In a fast-changing world, this series enables readers not just to get up to speed, but to get ahead.
REF : 9781473608245