La promo du moment
Help students to build their subject knowledge and understanding with activities, guidance and assessment preparation tailored to the 2017 OCR requirements and brought to you by subject specialist and OCR's Publishing Partner for GCSE Psychology.
- Prepare students for assessment with skills-building activities and practice questions developed for the new specification.
- Progressively develop students' subject knowledge through accessible diagrams and key content summaries that aid understanding and help weaker students access the main points.
- Build conceptual understanding and critical thinking skills with a wealth of targeted activities.
- Extend learning and enhance responses with extension questions, stimulus material and suggestions for further reading.
- Consolidate understanding of technical vocabulary and core concepts through accessible explanations of key terms.
1. Criminal Psychology
3. Psychological problems
4. Social influence
6. Sleep and Dreaming
7. Research Methods