This book challenges conventional leadership thinking and practices and will make a real difference to how you lead.
· Deliver top performance which is sustainable
· Create an environment where your people can thrive
· Transform teams into top performance teams
· Understand the motives that drive top performance leaders
· Develop the knowhow that underpins top performance leadership
The book draws on the vast experience and research of its author, Graham Jones, as well as an Editorial Team of senior leaders from business, the third sector, medicine, sport and military. Whether you are new to the role or have a wealth of experience as a leader, the book will challenge and help your thinking and further development.
REF : 9781845285746