La promo du moment
John Maxwell, America's #1 leadership authority, has mastered the art of asking questions, using them to learn and grow, connect with people, challenge himself, improve his team, and develop better ideas. In this compact derivative of Good Leaders Ask Great Questions, he gives detailed answers to the most popular and intriguing questions posed to him by people at all stages of their careers, including:
· How can you be a leader if you're at the bottom?
· How do you motivate an unmotivated person?
· How can you succeed with a leader who is difficult to work with?
· How do you find balance between leading others and producing?
· What gives a leader sustainability?
No matter whether you're a seasoned leader or wanting to take the first steps into leadership, this book will provide helpful and applicable advice and improve your professional life.