La promo du moment
Transformational health expert Alexandra Jamieson is a woman on a mission. Having overcome her own food addictions and the weight and health problems these habits caused, she learned something life-altering: when we listen to our cravings, they will lead us onto the path of deep healing. Since her own personal breakthrough more than a decade ago, Alexandra has dedicated her life to helping other women learn to listen to the wisdom of their cravings and make food their greatest ally as they step into their lives with authentic passion.
In this powerfully feminine manifesto, Alexandra dares us to face our cravings head-on, to make the self-commitment to no longer hide out behind food, self-loathing or the limiting expectations of others. With love, deep compassion and fearless honesty, she calls upon all of us to boldly use food as a tool to cleanse ourselves of the nutritional, emotional, physical and mental blocks that limit our ability to live full, meaningful and joyful lives.
In this book she'll show us how:
· Our cravings are the gatekeepers of our deepest longings and desires
· Transforming habits sets us free
· Detoxing unclutters our bodies and minds so we may engage in our lives with more power and authenticity
· Embracing our sexual selves makes us more powerful
· Trusting ourselves and surrounding ourselves with a nurturing community is essential for a vital, healthy, hot life
Alexandra Jamieson burst on to the scene when she co-starred in Super Size Me, the award-winning documentary by Morgan Spurlock. When the film wrapped, she wrote her first book, The Great American Detox Diet, which outlined the plan that first restored her, then Morgan Spurlock, back to health, and which revolutionised our thinking around using nutritional detox as a foundation for finding more balance in all areas of our lives.